2008年8月11日月曜日

Happy Birthday to me!

I became 43 two days ago. I have been looked back on the past year in recent days.
After quitting the comopany, I accomplished the short stay in Seattle with Airin and started my own English School, Bears Enlgish Club and finished 4 seasonal events and got a licence of J-shine. I think I have done quite well. I will be proud of me by myself.

But my struggle has just started and this second year would be more important one for my school to be put to the test. I should improve my students' ability to gain a good reputation.
The first thing I should do as a teacher and a school owner is to believe that all my students can be bilingals. I will praise my students as much as I can and I will give them as much confidence as I can. This is the starting point of the second year.
Happy belated birthday to me!

0 件のコメント: