2008年8月14日木曜日

I hate sunburn!

We went to the swimming pool, Wellsanpia Chiba, near the hospital where my husband got the second check of the polyp in his stomack yesterday. I hope that isn't cancer. We will know that in two weeks. Anyway It's no use worrying about that before diagnosis.

The swimming pool was one of the facilities of Wellsanpia Chiba and so many water atractions like water coasters and water sliders and watering pool. My daughter had a great time there. She loves water play and didn't get bored and kept playing in the pool all day long. I imagine she was a fish or something in her previous life. Playing with her made me totally worn out!

I hate sumburn so I put sunscrean before geting into the pool but I forgot wearing cream on my back. That's why I had a terrible sunburn on my back. My daughter got tanned too.

We visit my husband 's father today. My daugher wants to go to a swimming pool again. I don't want to get burnned any more!

0 件のコメント: