2010年6月28日月曜日

Thought of Michael Jackson

Monday, June 28, 2010

I spent my weekend thinking of Michael and listening to his music. He passed away one year ago at 6am on June 26th, Japan time. That's why I felt like seeing the movie "Michael Jackson Comemorated."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD19YTqRVZQ

That was not the movie but just a home video shooting by one of his ex-managers. To be frank, It was a big torture to keep watching for 2 hours. But It was good that I could see the real Michael in front of his familiar guys. He was exchanging blue jokes with them and got embarassed when he noticed he forgot taking off his michrophone when he was using bathroom. He was also a human like us.

Rest in peace, Michael! I love you!


Today's words from Eckhart Tolle

Feeling will get you closer to the truth of who you are than thinking.

0 件のコメント: