2010年6月25日金曜日

MRI Brain Scan Day!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Yesterday All of my family, my daughter, my husband and me,
got MRI brain scans and that's why I namede the day MRI Brain Scan Day!

I have a migraine and my husband pursuaded me to take brain scan. I didn't like the big sound during the scan. It caused me another headache. My husband didn't mind the noise and he could take a nap!

In the afternoon on the same day, my daughter got MRI brain scan, too. Her doctor recomended that scan because she has got slant trouble on her eyes and she falls too much.
She didn' t care the big sound and she could take a good nap.

Like father, like daughter!



Today's Eckhart Tolls words are;


Whenever You Notice

that some form of negativity has arisen within you,
look on it not as a failure, but as a helpful signal that is telling
you: "Wake up. Get out of your mind. Be present."




I will put Japanese translation from now on.

あなたの中に否定的な気持ちが沸いてきたときは失敗と思わずに、
「目覚めよ。 思考から抜け出し、いつも今にあるように」
そう、気づかせてくれるサインだと思いなさい。

雑念よ! あっちへ行け!

0 件のコメント: