2010年6月23日水曜日

Performance Studies

I have just read the book written by Sato Ayako. She is a leader in the field of performance studies in Japan.

The title of the book is キレない心を育てる!キレない心を育てる!

She shows that how we should cope with our negative feelings and change them to positive ones.
And also she emphasizes the importance to teach children that they should ask for help when they have things they cannot solve by themselves.

She cited the Serenity Prayer and I realized the importance to practice this in my life.


God, grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
Courage
to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the
difference.


God! I need all of them, the wisdom, the serenity, the courage.

I found the similer words from Eckhart Tolle's Meditation Deck.


Wherever You Are, Be There Totally.

If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappyp,
youhave three options:
remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally.
If you want to take responsibility for your life, you must choose one
of those three options, and you must choose now.
Then accept the consquences.

0 件のコメント: