2010年7月6日火曜日

Bullying

Tuesday, June 6, 2010

This morning my daughter told me that she was bullied by her school mates.
Some of her shool mates gave my daughter stern looks. When Airin, my daughter asked A chan the reason, she said, "That's why I don't like you." And her friends answered, "We are friends of A chan." I told Airin that those things happen at school and you shouldn't look back crossly at them. Don't care about them. You should pretend to be kinder and nicer. They will stop bullying you soon.

I hope Airin to grow up with a kind, strong heart.


Today's words from Eckhart Tolle are,

See If You Can Catch Yourself Complaining,

in either speech or thout,
about a situation you find yourself in,
what other people do or say, your
surroundings, your life situation, even
the weather.
To complain is
always nonacceptance of what is.


文句を言っている自分に気がついたら

自分の状況や他人の言動や、自分の環境、状況、天気にさえ
言葉や思考の中で文句を言っている自分に気がついたとしたら
現実を受け入れていないということである。

0 件のコメント: